Friday night we had a memorable moment when both the kids were asleep. The moment wasn't just special because both kids were asleep, although that was a nice added bonus.
It was just fun to look at both of them and see how much Jarom has grown and realize how blessed we have been.
Some moments of motherhood are hard, but little moments like these are the ones that remind me of how lucky I am, and help me remember how much I LOVE being a mom - through it all, good times and bad, I can't imagine my life being any other way.
3 comments:
So sweet. I want to see her again soon! AJ talks about "her baby Taysia" all the time. Kinda funny. Well again our Christmas wouldn't have been the same without you. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!!! Love you guys!
what cute pictures!! They are so precious. We'll have to get together again and play games sometime.
I second you on the memorable moments of being a mommy.
That is so super sweet! I love her little hat, sooo cute. What cute kids! You guys do nice work ;)
Post a Comment